†ђe fig below shows a tilt hammer ahinged at o, with its head resting on top of †ђe pile Bm †ђe hammer including †ђe arm OA, has a mass of 25kg.its centre of gravity Gis 400mm horizontally. from O Ąπϑ its radius of gyration about an axis through G parallel to †ђe axis of †ђe pin 00000 is 75mm. †ђe pile has a mass of 135kg. †ђe hammer is raised through 45• To †ђe position shown in dotted lines Ąπϑ released. On striking †ђe pile there is no rebound. Find †ђe angular velocity of †ђe hammer immediately before †ђe impact Ąπϑ †ђe linear velocity of †ђe pile after impact. Neglect any impulsive resistance offered by †ђe earth into Ψђíçђ †ђe pile is being driven. [Thank you]
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
A question based on the theory of machines
Hits so far @ AskPhysics
- 2,227,206 hits
CBSE Exam Count Down
AISSCE / AISSE 2020February 26, 2020
Board Exams for the core subjects of CBSE may start from 26 February (Class X) and 27 February (Class XII)
Search your query before you ask
- Answered: which theory state that every molecule of magnetic substance is a tiny magnet
- Answered: Why machine get jammed in winter?
- Answered: what is a laser?
- What do you mean by reversible and irreversible process
- Why do we Study electric field along axial line?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?