†ђe fig below shows a tilt hammer ahinged at o, with its head resting on top of †ђe pile Bm †ђe hammer including †ђe arm OA, has a mass of 25kg.its centre of gravity Gis 400mm horizontally. from O Ąπϑ its radius of gyration about an axis through G parallel to †ђe axis of †ђe pin 00000 is 75mm. †ђe pile has a mass of 135kg. †ђe hammer is raised through 45• To †ђe position shown in dotted lines Ąπϑ released. On striking †ђe pile there is no rebound. Find †ђe angular velocity of †ђe hammer immediately before †ђe impact Ąπϑ †ђe linear velocity of †ђe pile after impact. Neglect any impulsive resistance offered by †ђe earth into Ψђíçђ †ђe pile is being driven. [Thank you]
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Extinguishing fire : Which is better? - Hot water or cold water
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Previous years Board Questions from Optics
- ASK A QUESTION
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
- BOARD QUESTIONS FROM WAVE OPTICS (CBSE/AISSCE)
- Difference between g and G
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
A question based on the theory of machines
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- what is a laser?
- How Quantum Field Theory explains triboelectricity?
- Important topics to study for NEET Physics
- What are the most important topics in JAM Physics?
- If the size of the unit decreases by 20% the% change in the numerical value is
- Why is easier to hammer a sharp nail into wood than a blunt one?
- Can we dissociate aluminium using infrared multi photon dissociation method?
- Vector A + Vector B = vector C and A +2B is perpendicular to A then find relation between vector B and C.
- Why a ray when moves to normal from rarer to denser medium
- What is the major term involved in refraction