†ђe fig below shows a tilt hammer ahinged at o, with its head resting on top of †ђe pile Bm †ђe hammer including †ђe arm OA, has a mass of 25kg.its centre of gravity Gis 400mm horizontally. from O Ąπϑ its radius of gyration about an axis through G parallel to †ђe axis of †ђe pin 00000 is 75mm. †ђe pile has a mass of 135kg. †ђe hammer is raised through 45• To †ђe position shown in dotted lines Ąπϑ released. On striking †ђe pile there is no rebound. Find †ђe angular velocity of †ђe hammer immediately before †ђe impact Ąπϑ †ђe linear velocity of †ђe pile after impact. Neglect any impulsive resistance offered by †ђe earth into Ψђíçђ †ђe pile is being driven. [Thank you]
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- ASK A QUESTION
- Resistors Combination - Numerical Problem
- What are the similarities and differences in magnetic and electric field?
- A Question from Errors in measurement
- Projectile Motion - Numerical Problems (Assignment for KV Pattom Class XI students)
- Limitations of Dimensional Analysis
- DECREASING PRESSURE BY INCREASING AREA
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- Numericals on Relative Velocity
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
A question based on the theory of machines
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Four masses each of 4kg are fastened together.
- Best Books And Study Materials For JAM Physics
- 5 litre of a liquid weighs 5 kgf. What is the density of the liquid?
- two persons A and B do same amount of work in time T1 and T2 . find the ratio of the power delivers by the men
- What is the current in the circuit shown the resistance is 2 ohm 2 ohm 2 ohm and the current is 2 volt
- from what height must a body fall to acquire a velocity of 24ms
- why it is not possible to charge just one end of a metal rod
- A rod falling on a friction less surface
- a target in sky
- Answered: How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics Exam?