The magnitude of the velocity of a particle changes uniformly from 14 m/s downward at point A to 4 m/s at point B. As the particle moves alongthe path from A to B determine the acceleration of the partice when it is at point C.
Connect with:Login with Facebook Login with Google Login with Twitter Login with LinkedIn Login with Microsoft
Search the Site
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- CLASS 11 - HALF YEARLY EXAMINATION SAMPLE PAPER -1
- Doubts from Physics for Class XI – Collisions, Spring Constant, Gravitation, Measurement
- IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS FROM OPTICS FOR CBSE STUDENTS CLASS XII AISSCE
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class X
- Variation in acceleration due to gravity (g) with depth
- Questions normally not answered by Students in Viva
- SA1 Previous Question Papers in Science for class 9 and 10 (CBSE) with marking Scheme
- Science Half Yearly Sample Question Papers for Class IX CBSE
- Difference between g and G
- Why dispersion does not occur in a glass slab?
Our Social Presence
acceleration Ans answer ask ask Physics Auto body Business direction distance doubt Draft earth Education electricity electron energy field force gravitation gravity kinematics light mass motion numerical Online particle physics problem project question relativity solved solved paper solved problems solved questions speed surface time United States velocity Water weight work
A Problem from kinematics
Ask a Doubt
Post your Physics Doubts here
- Calculate the mass of the aluminum cup
- How much energy is required to change a 45-g ice cube from ice at −35°C to steam at 120°C?
- What is the final temperature of the water after the ice has melted?
- How many joules equivalent to energy, how much work to perform an amount of mechanical work
- What is the tire pressure in Pascals and the new tire pressure?
- What is the length of the pendulum
- Absolute pressure and exerted force
- Find Young's Modulus
- What is the fundamental frequency
- What is the length of the canal?
- Visualisation paradox of tension https://t.co/7z63FA5Zxk https://t.co/ftxQzoVMvP
about 3 weeks ago
Half Yearly Exam Count Down
Half Yearly Exam Count Down KVS Ernakulam RegionOctober 17, 2017
The Half Yearly Examination for Kendriya Vidyalayas of Kerala starts from 17 October 2017