1.A projectile is fired in air making an angle ɵ with horizontal. Show that
1. Its path is parabolic in nature. (ii) tan ɵ = 4H / R where H is
maximum height attained and R is the range of projectile.
2. An aircraft executes a horizontal loop of radius 1.00 km with a steady speed of 900 km/h. Compare its centripetal acceleration with the acceleration due to gravity.
3. Can Hydrogen be liquefied at room temperature.If yes, Why?
4. Write the ratio of AU and Ao?
5. What is the law of conservation of linear momentum?
6. If pressure of a gas at constant temperature is increased four times ,how the velocity of sound in the gas will be affected?